Boys Order Of Merit
Conditions of the competition 2019
- The competition is open to Boy’s under 18 on 1st January 2019 who are members of a recognised club in the North East District.
- The award of points shall be determined from the Scratch scores of the undernoted competitions.
- Points will be awarded, omitting golfers who are not members of a North East District club, as follows; 1st – 100, 2nd – 90, 3rd – 80, 4th – 70, 5th – 60, 6th – 50, 7th – 40, 8th – 30, 9th – 20 & 10th – 10.
- In the event of two or more players recording the same scratch score the accumulative points will be totalled and split equally between those tied.
- Prize vouchers to the value of £100, £75 & £50 will be awarded to the leading three players at the end of the season.
- The winner will be the player who has amassed the most points from the undernoted competitions.
- The competition is controlled by the North East District Executive who will determine all disputes and whose decision will be final.
Boys order of merit table 2019
Junior Order of Merit Events 2019