Junior Tour – Order Of Merit 2022
Conditions of the competition 2022
- The competition is open to Boy’s and Girl’s under 18 on 1st January 2022 who are members of a recognised club in the North East District.
- The award of points shall be determined from the Scratch scores of the undernoted competitions.
- Points will be awarded, omitting golfers who are not members of a North East District club, as follows; 1st – 100, 2nd – 90, 3rd – 80, 4th – 70, 5th – 60, 6th – 50, 7th – 40, 8th – 30, 9th – 20 & 10th – 10.
- In the event of two or more players recording the same scratch score the accumulative points will be totalled and split equally between those tied.
- Prize vouchers to the value of £100, £75 & £50 will be awarded to the leading three players at the end of the season.
- The winner will be the player who has amassed the most points from the undernoted competitions.
- The competition is controlled by the North East District Executive who will determine all disputes and whose decision will be final.
- Entry to the qualifying events will be through the Scottish Golf App (Competitions – Regional – North East District)
Junior Tour – Final Order of Merit Table 2022
Junior Tour Order of Merit Events 2022