Boys Order Of Merit
Conditions of the competition 2017
- The competition is open to Boy’s under 18 on 1st January 2017 who are members of a recognised club in the North East District.
- The award of points shall be determined from the Scratch scores of the undernoted competitions.
- Points will be awarded, omitting golfers who are not members of a North East District club, as follows; 1st – 100, 2nd – 90, 3rd – 80, 4th – 70, 5th – 60, 6th – 50, 7th – 40, 8th – 30, 9th – 20 & 10th – 10.
- In the event of two or more players recording the same scratch score the accumulative points will be totalled and split equally between those tied.
- Prize vouchers to the value of £100, £75 & £50 will be awarded to the leading three players at the end of the season.
- The winner will be the player who has amassed the most points from the undernoted competitions.
- The competition is controlled by the North East District Executive who will determine all disputes and whose decision is final.
|Sunday||23rd April||Cruden Bay|
|Saturday||10th June||McDonald, Ellon|
|Thursday||6th July||NE Boys – Newburgh|
|Thursday||20th July||Murcar Links|
|Friday||21st July||Royal Aberdeen|
|Thursday||3rd August||Inchmarlo (Cancelled)|
|Friday||4th August||Cullen Links|
|Sunday||27th August||Paul Lawrie Foundation Open, Deeside|