Conditions of the competition 2017.
1. The competition is open to Boy’s under 18 on 1st January 2017 who are members of a recognised club in the North East District.
2. The award of points shall be determined from the Scratch scores of the undernoted competitions.
3. Points will be awarded, omitting golfers who are not members of a North East District club, as follows; 1st – 100, 2nd – 90, 3rd – 80, 4th – 70, 5th – 60, 6th – 50, 7th – 40, 8th – 30, 9th – 20 & 10th – 10.
4. In the event of two or more players recording the same scratch score the accumulative points will be totalled and split equally between those tied.
4. Prize vouchers to the value of £100, £75 & £50 will be awarded to the leading three players at the end of the season.
5. The winner will be the player who has amassed the most points from the undernoted competitions.
6. The competition is controlled by the North East District Executive who will determine all disputes and whose decision is final.
North East District
Boys Order of Merit Events 2017.
Day Date Venue
Sunday 23rd April Cruden Bay
Saturday 10th June McDonald, Ellon
Saturday 24th June Inverallochy
Thursday 6th July N E Boys – Newburgh
Monday 10th July Newmachar
Thursday 13th July Duff House Royal
Friday 14th July Peterculter
Thursday 20th July Murcar Links
Friday 21st July Royal Aberdeen
Monday 31st July Kemnay
Tuesday 1st August Aboyne
Thursday 3rd August Inchmarlo (Cancelled)
Friday 4th August Cullen Links
Sunday 6th August Portlethen
Monday 7th August Deeside
Monday 21st August Inverurie
Sunday 27th August Paul Lawrie Foundation Open, Deeside
Boys Order of Merit – Results Table 2017